Terms and Conditions of Use
- YOUR USE OF A COORS BREWING COMPANY WEBSITE, EMAIL AND/OR MOBILE APPLICATION ("SITE") CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are of legal drinking age. If you are an underaged person, you are not allowed to access or use this Site, including accessing advertising or marketing information on the Site. If you are of legal drinking age, you acknowledge and agree that you will not share materials from this Site with underage persons. You further acknowledge and agree that you must be of legal drinking age to purchase or consume any of Coors Brewing Company’s products or merchandise or to participate in any of our promotions or other offers on this Site or otherwise.
- This Site has been designed to comply with United States law. Coors Brewing Company does not represent that the content of this Site is appropriate for locations outside the United States. If you access this Site from locations outside the United States, you are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
- The copyrights to all contents of this Site are proprietary to Coors Brewing Company or its third party licensors, and you may not reproduce, post on any other Site, modify, distribute or transmit any portion of this site without the express written consent of Coors Brewing Company. Any name, logo, trademark or service mark contained on this Site is owned or licensed by Coors Brewing Company and may not be used by you without the prior written consent of Coors Brewing Company. You may access this Site for your individual noncommercial use only. Any unauthorized use of the content of this Site may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
- Although Coors Brewing Company makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Site is updated and correct, Coors Brewing Company makes no warranties as to its accuracy. ALL MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL COORS BREWING COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Any material or communication transmitted by you to this Site will not be treated as confidential. You represent and warrant that you have permission to transmit any material or communication transmitted by you to this Site, and that the material does not infringe the intellectual property or privacy rights of any third party person or non-person, whether living or dead. Your use of this Site to transmit any ideas, concepts, or other materials hereby grants Coors Brewing Company permission to use such content in any manner, including reproduction, transmission, publication or broadcast without compensation.
- You may not post or transmit to this Site any materials containing the image or likeness of anyone who is or appears to be under the legal drinking age or from whom permission has not been granted. You may not post or transmit to this Site any unlawful, pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening or otherwise objectionable material. Notwithstanding the fact that Coors Brewing Company or other parties are involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site and may monitor or review transmissions, postings, or discussions, Coors Brewing Company assumes no responsibility or liability which may arise from such content, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity or misrepresentation.
- Although this Site may be linked to other Sites, Coors Brewing Company does not endorse, approve, certify or sponsor the linked site unless specifically stated on this Site. Coors Brewing Company is not the owner of, does not control and is not responsible for any content of any Site linked to this Site. Your linking to other Sites is at your own risk.
- You must obtain Coors Brewing Company's permission to link to this Site. Coors Brewing Company will only authorize links to sites when the majority of the actual audience of the site is 21 years of age or older.
- You agree that any litigation between you and Coors Brewing Company arising from or pertaining to the use of this Site, any advertising associated with the Site, or any link accessible from or providing access to this Site shall be governed by Illinois law and that exclusive jurisdiction resides in the courts of the State of Illinois.
- You acknowledge and agree that Coors Brewing Company reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information and materials contained on this Site. You further acknowledge and agree that by entering this Site you will be bound by any such revisions to the Site and that Coors Brewing Company has encouraged you to periodically visit the Site and this page to review these terms and conditions.
Coors Brewing Company Copyright Policy
Coors Brewing Company respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Coors Brewing Company may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied, framed or otherwise used on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the Copyright Agent for Coors Brewing Company for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Copyright Agent") the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim infringes on the intellectual property and the location of such material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
The Copyright Agent for Coors Brewing Company can be reached as follows:
Coors Brewing Company
Attn: Copyright Agent
250 South Wacker Drive
Chicago IL 60606
If Coors Brewing Company receives such a notification, Coors Brewing Company reserves the right to remove or delete the allegedly infringing material.
After receiving a notice of infringement that complies or substantially complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), Coors Brewing Company will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. Coors Brewing Company will take reasonable steps to expeditiously notify the user that created or posted the relevant material that it has removed or disabled access thereto. Any user whose material has been removed or disabled in accordance with this policy may provide Coors Brewing Company with a counter notification under the DMCA. Such counter notification must be provided in writing to our Copyright Agent at the address listed above and must contain:
- The user's electronic or physical signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which such material appeared before it was removed or disabled, including the complete URL;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- The user's name, address and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for any judicial district in which Coors Brewing Company may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the initial notification of infringement.
Upon receipt of a proper counter-notification under the DMCA, Coors Brewing Company will promptly provide the person who provided the initial notification of claimed infringement with a copy of the counter notification and inform that person that it will replace the removed material, or cease disabling access to it, in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days. Additionally, Coors Brewing Company will replace the removed material, and cease disabling access to it, ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless the designated Copyright Agent for Coors Brewing Company first receives notice from the person who submitted the initial notification that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Site or Coors Brewing Company server.