Access Restricted to People of Legal Drinking Age
COORS BREWING COMPANY'S SITES, INCLUDING ACCESS TO ALL ADVERTISING AND MARKETING INFORMATION ON THE SITES, ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR PERSONS OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE. DATE OF BIRTH VERIFICATION IS REQUIRED AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE SITE AND AGE VERIFICATION PROMPTS MAY ALSO BE LOCATED WITHIN THE SITES. IF YOU BELIEVE SOMEONE UNDER THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE HAS PROVIDED US WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION BY OBTAINING ACCESS IN VIOLATION OF THE SITES' ACCESS RESTRICTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AND THIS INFORMATION WILL BE REMOVED.
Types of Information We Collect
The types of information that Coors Brewing Company collects about you may include:
- Contact information such as name, street address, email address, and telephone or mobile number;
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address;
- Demographic information such as date of birth, gender, interests, state, country, and zip code;
- Unique identifiers such as user name and password;
- Preference and other information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences, and cell phone carrier;
- Information you provide in public forums on our Sites and applications and information you provide to us when you use our applications on third-party websites or platforms such as social networking sites;
- Location information such as your actual or approximate location;
- Usage, viewing, and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address; and
- Social Security Number (in limited circumstances, for example if you win a sweepstakes or receive compensation that must be reported on government tax forms).
How We Collect Your Information
Coors Brewing Company may obtain information about you from a number of sources to which you provide information or from which you agree we may access your information: our Sites, social media platforms (i.e., Facebook), mobile applications, third-party partners or vendors, at sponsored events, or through surveys, sweepstakes or promotional entries, or our customer call centers. We can also automatically collect information about your computer or device as you browse our Sites.
Some Applications may collect precise information about the location of your mobile device via the geolocation functionality of your mobile device to provide customized services. You will be given an opportunity to opt in to the collection of this location-based data before it is collected.
You may at any time opt out of the collection of location data or any other data collected by uninstalling the application in accordance with the standard uninstall process made available via your mobile device or the mobile application marketplace or network.
Coors Brewing Company Sites use “cookies” or other tracking devices to remember user preferences and to maximize the performance of our Sites and services, which may include information about your visit (such as demographic data, browser type, IP address, pages viewed, activity conducted on the page, and the timing of your visit).
You may refuse or delete cookies on our Sites. Please refer to your browser Help instructions to learn more about cookies and other tracking devices and how to manage their use. If you elect to refuse or delete cookies, you will need to repeat this process if you use another computer or change browsers. In addition, opting out of relevant advertising will not opt you out of all advertising, but rather only those advertisements that are personalized to your interests. If you choose to decline cookies, some of the functionality of our Sites may be impaired.
We do not, without your consent, collect any personal information about your activities on our Sites or across other websites visited prior to or after your activity on our Sites. We also do not, without your consent, permit third parties to collect personal information about your activities on our Sites.
Use of Your Information
We or one of our trusted service partners may use your information to:
- Send you requested product or service information;
- Fulfill your order;
- Send you an order confirmation;
- Provide customer support;
- Administer your account;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results;
- Customize and improve communication content;
- Conduct marketing research and analysis;
- Display content based upon your location and/or interests; or
- Comply with or enforce applicable legal requirements, agreements, and policies.
We may also use your information for other purposes on an anonymized basis, or as otherwise required by law.
Sharing Your Information
Coors Brewing Company may share the information it collects about you in the following instances:
- As required by law, such as in conjunction with a government inquiry or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- With our trusted service partners for our marketing activities or to conduct joint marketing programs;
- With our trusted service partners who work on our behalf and who do not have an independent right to use the information to which they have access or that we disclose to them;
- In connection with a corporate change including a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets;
- Within Coors Brewing Company and its affiliates; and
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Social Networks/Online Communities
If you have already submitted personal information to us and would like us to remove it from our records, please contact us and request removal of the information from our records. Once we receive your request, we will remove the personal information you provided to Coors Brewing Company from our files.
If you wish to have an e-mail address removed from our records, please send an email from that address to us at email@example.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line of your email. You may also choose to stop receiving updates or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in emails you receive from us.
If you choose to join a mobile marketing list, please be aware that there are usually costs associated with receiving SMS (text) or MMS (multimedia) messages depending on your wireless carrier and plan. You should check with your mobile carrier to determine what charges apply before signing up to receive our updates via your mobile phone. If you would like to stop receiving messages from us on your mobile phone, please reply to the message with “STOP.” You may also contact your mobile carrier for additional information on receiving or stopping mobile messages.
If you have previously enabled your computer or mobile device to send us location information, you may be able to opt out from further allowing us to access such information by changing the settings on your computer or mobile device or by uninstalling the application.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 provides you the right to receive (a) information identifying any third party(ies) to whom we may have disclosed, within the preceding calendar year, your personal information for that third party’s direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain such information free of charge, please contact us.
Last Modified and Effective Date: December 2013
Privacy Inquiries and Correcting Your Information
Coors Brewing Company
Attn: Legal Department
250 South Wacker Drive
Chicago IL 60606
Thanks for visiting the Coors Brewing Company Sites.